- Layered — Men’s Street Style
- Desert Hearts Festival’s Successful 10-Year CelebrationRead More
- Kelland and Sara Diamond – LovesickRead More
- FERRY CORSTEN, RANK 1, PUSH & MORE CLASSIC 2002 TRANCE REMIXES OF EMPRESS OF J-POP’ AYUMI HAMASAKI !Read More
- Gentlemens Club – PoliciaRead More
- Matthew Schultz – Can’t StopRead More
- MEIRLIN Announces Las Vegas Residency at Zouk Nightclub….Read More
- George Mensah And Sammy Porter Link Up For ‘No Good F….Read More
- Mathematician makes electronic music album using Black Hole Data!Read More
- Seismic Dance Event Announces Final Lineup, Shares Dail….Read More
- John Digweed Delivers 4-Disc Compilation “Quattro….Read More
- ROGER SHAH PRESENTS MAGIC ISLAND – MUSIC FOR BALEARIC PEOPLE VOL 11Read More
- Record Club – Switch It UpRead More
- R-WAN X MINZ CREATE ‘TROUBLE’ ON NEW AFRODANCE RELEASERead More
- Tomorrowland Expands to 3 Weekends for 2022!Read More
- Eliminate returns to NIGHTMODE with his sophomore singl….Read More
- Eli & Fur Radiate Electronic Pop Excellence With C….Read More
- Utility — Men’s Street Style
- The Ultimate Rave Room – How to Transform Your Bedroom [Rave Guide]Read More
- THE FAVORITE MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS OF PAUL MAYSONRead More
- MR.BLACK FUSES MUSIC AND TECHNOLOGY WITH MIND BLOWING LIFT YOUR ENERGY LIVE SET WITH TESLA’S ELECTRIC VEHICLESRead More
- Famba Ft. Kyra Mastro – Way Back Home
- Kx5 to Debut at EDC this WeekendRead More
- ITALIAN RISING TALENT ROOTKEY STUNS WITH ‘TRAP QUEEN’ COVER ON KEYWORDS RECORDSRead More
- Ultra Announces New Beach Festival in Spain this Summer!Read More
- A Man About Time: Fergie Learns How to Balance Stillness & CraicRead More
- ALOK, ALAN WALKER & KIDDO’S NEW ANTHEM ‘HEADLIGHTS’ HITS 1 MILLION STREAMS IN FIRST 24 HOURSRead More
- SLANDER’s Starbase Music Festival is CancelledRead More
- Parov Stelar Ft. Russian Gentlemen Club – AKH OdessaRead More
- ARMIN VAN BUUREN DROPS NEW COLLABORATION-PACKED ALBUM:‘A STATE OF TRANCE FOREVER’!
What is streetwear exactly?
Streetwear, a casual style trend, was first popularized in the late 1990s. Streetwear is trendy, comfortable clothing that includes graphic t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatpants with high-end sneakers, and even sweatpants. Streetwear draws inspiration from skater fashion and hip-hop culture. There is also the element of scarcity. Hypebeasts will take any measure to obtain limited-edition designer baseball caps, Hoodies, and sneakers.
A Brief History of Streetwear Since
The first streetwear label was established in Southern California in the 1980s. Screen-printed T-shirts were sold by surfers to promote hand-shaped boards. The boutique skateboarding shops in New York City began producing their own designs in the late 1990s.
Sneaker culture, which is centered on collectors of premium sneakers was a significant influence on streetwear fashion in the 2000s. Hypebeasts were paired with graphic T-shirts and athletic shoes to create new collaborations.
In the decade 2010 was when luxury streetwear started to rise in popularity. Because of the influencers on social media and young people, streetwear became a popular part of popular culture. The fashion industry, including mainstream sportswear labels and luxury fashion labels, got involved.
These are our top tips on how to style streetwear.
Streetwear fashion involves the sale of limited-edition products. Although this may not be possible for everyone, there are many ways streetwear can be incorporated into your wardrobe.
- Sneakers: Make an investment. Sneakers are often the most important and costly component of a hypebeast’s appearance. If you want to make a statement with one piece of clothing, sneakers are the best option.
- Use one logo. Streetwear lovers rarely mix brands together in one outfit. Streetwear is all about brand loyalty. You can showcase a handful of pieces from one brand at a time. To complete the look, add sportswear or workwear.
- You can play with the proportions. Streetwear’s most loved fashion item was the sweatshirt. Streetwear wearers often sport loose-fitting sweatshirts, baggy jeans and other loose-fitting clothing. Infringing on the proportional rules the effect of fashion
- Be yourself. Streetwear was founded on DIY and counterculture. Streetwear doesn’t have to be perfect. True streetwear is all about you. You might be the first to try out new combinations.
What does Bonking Brand think of being called Streetwear?
The Founder of Bonking Brand believes in individuality and the pursuit of dreams and purpose. He believes that EDM can be a part of your life. EDM members share many commonalities, with the two main ones being individual expression and deeply moving sounds.
bonking in wilmington
106 N Water St #111c, Wilmington, NC, 28401, United States