The masked madman known as deadmau5 has partnered up with Fandiem to support the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) during his upcoming “We Are Friends” (WAF) tour. Fans can get involved and donate online at Fandiem.com and in-person across all tour stops for as little as $10. Fans are able to give back and have a chance to win the ‘Friends in Miami: The Ultimate deadmau5 Basel Adventure’. The contest is running until September 15 and fans can enter exclusively at fandiem.com/deadmau5.
The grand prize includes:
- Round trip travel for two (2) to Miami Beach, FL + hotel accommodations
- Exclusive jet ski adventure with deadmau5 (winner + guest)
- Two (2) guest list passes with TBD special access for the deadmau5 show in Miami *Venue TBA (Artist / All Access passes not included)
- Photo opportunity with deadmau5
- Your very own custom designed and autographed mau5head
- Skip the line with two (2) priority access passes to the mau5hop Miami pop-up during Basel
- Two (2) deadmau5 merch packs
One runner up wins:
- Two (2) guest list passes to a non-festival deadmau5 show of your choice (General admission, backstage access not included)
- One (1) deadmau5 merch pack
The more you donate the more chances you have to win and anyone that donates $100 or more will get a custom deadmau5 lapel pin. Stay up-to-date regarding the deadmau5 presents We Are Friends tour by visiting wearefriend5.com.
The post deadmau5 Has Partnered Up With Fandiem to Support ASPCA appeared first on EDM Maniac.
By: Kevin Jay
Title: deadmau5 Has Partnered Up With Fandiem to Support ASPCA
Sourced From: edmmaniac.com/deadmau5-fandiem-aspca-2022/
Published Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 21:03:14 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…